- Did you engage in each of the phases of the critical inquiry process?
- Were you able to resolve any problems or dilemmas?
- What might you do differently in a future course?
- How might you engage with your students to ensure that they are working through the entire inquiry process?
- Do you think that working through this course in an open platform like WordPress helps to encourage reflective learning?
I couldn’t get the Self-Coding activity to work. Got up to “Hover over Appearance”, but could not find an “appearance” or “Menus” tab.
Working through these courses, I found that I couldn’t understand how to navigate it until course 3.
I believe that I will use the entire Inquiry process when designing an advanced poetry course for Fall. It will probably be taught online, and we do a lot of peer workshop activities, portfolios and instructor feedback, so techniques discussed in this course will be really useful in developing the Moodle activities and my instructional materials