- Did you engage in each of the phases of the critical inquiry process?
Yes, I believe that I engaged in the phases of the critical inquiry process. Each of the phases were addressed: Triggering Event, Exploration, Integration, and Resolution.
- Were you able to resolve any problems or dilemmas?
I had difficulty with the coding exercise for this activity but was able to resolve it by meeting with Melissa at ELearning TRU Open Learning.
- What might you do differently in a future course?
I would get students involved as early as possible and learn as much as I can about them and their interests.
- How might you engage with your students to ensure that they are working through the entire inquiry process?
I would integrate numerous hands on experiential learning activities into my courses. I would utilize technology to encourage student involvement.
- Do you think that working through this course in an open platform like WordPress helps to encourage reflective learning?
- I had difficulty with WordPress and found the instructions difficult to follow.
October 18, 2018